[Smlug] Upcoming meeting for February 2014.

Donald Newcomb donald at Newcomb.ML1.net
Wed Feb 12 11:48:35 EST 2014

A little late with the announcement there, Michael. ;)

Donald R. Newcomb
donald at newcomb.ml1.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Rainey
  To: smlug at smlug.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 20:12
  Subject: [Smlug] Upcoming meeting for February 2014.

  Greetings SMLUG,

  On Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 2pm, the SMLUG will hold its monthly meeting for anyone interested in learning about Linux and other open technologies. The meeting will be held at the following location:

  Holiday Inn Express
  300 West Beach Blvd.
  Long Beach, MS

  This Month's Topic:

  This month's meeting will be a requirements discussion for the Asterisk project.  Asterisk is a free and open PBX (Public Branch Exchange) which makes Voice over IP possible.  Much like Skype but it's open-source.

  Also, we will be discussing the new website.  We would like to have some feedback from the attendees on what additional changes could be made, or maybe some additional features might be requested.  Just share some ideas so we can talk about them in an open forum.

  See you there.

  Michael Rainey