[Smlug] LAST REMINDER: Upcoming meeting for February 2014.

Michael Rainey mjrainey at cableone.net
Fri Feb 14 21:51:22 EST 2014

Greetings SMLUG,

On *Saturday, February 15, 2014* at *2pm*, the *SMLUG* will hold its
monthly meeting for anyone interested in learning about Linux and other
open technologies.

The meeting will be held at the following location:
*
Holiday Inn Express
*300 West Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS

*This Month's Topic: *
This month's meeting will be a requirements discussion for the Asterisk
project. Asterisk is a free and open PBX (Public Branch Exchange) which
makes Voice over IP possible.  Much like Skype but it's open-source.

Also, we will be discussing the new website. We would like to have some
feedback from the attendees on what additional changes could be made, or
maybe some additional features might be requested. Just share some ideas
so we can talk about them in an open forum.

See you there.
Michael Rainey