[Smlug] CSpire posts fiber-to-home package prices :-/

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:46:18 EST 2014

Yes - "up to".  Try getting 50Mb/s at 6PM on a weekday.  You'll be lucky if
you get a quarter of that.  I switched to U-verse several years ago.  I
only get 18Mbps, but I get 18Mbps all day, every day.

Also, it's interesting that C Spire rolls out to Quitman (population
~2300), Starkville (pop. ~24000) and Ridgeland (pop. ~24000) before places
like Gulfport, Biloxi and Hattiesburg (combined population ~150,000 peeps).

--
Eric Ladner