[Smlug] CSpire posts fiber-to-home package prices :-/

Marshall Crocker maroc81 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:46:52 EST 2014

I'd pay $80 for 1Gbps as well. Especially considering I'm paying $50 for
only 5 Mbps right now. Cable one was my only option 2 years ago and the
50Mbps was limited to 50 GB per month and $10 per GB over. 5Mbps was
"unlimited". I just saw that the policy is now 300 GB for the 50 Mbps plan
for the same price! Guess it's time to "upgrade".