[Smlug] Mac Users Group?

John Dahl john at jnkdahl.com
Tue Dec 8 21:00:20 EST 2015

I have installation images for Mavericks and Yosemite if you have a bootable sd card slot, and somewhere I have the original install disk for Lion that came on my mid-2010 macbook pro. Are you looking for a clean reinstall or to repair the current installation? I also have the 10.6.8 update version 1.1 to resolve several issues included the Mac Defender virus… yes, Macs do have one or two of those out there.  :)

John