[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 2pm

mjrainey at cableone.net mjrainey at cableone.net
Fri Jul 17 22:23:59 EDT 2015

	Greetings SMLUG,

	This is a notice for the upcoming meeting of the SMLUG on Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 2pm.
	The meeting will be held at the following location:

	Holiday Inn Express
	300 West Beach Blvd.
	Long Beach, Mississippi 39560
	Topic for July 2015 meeting

	What's New!  Member's are encouraged to share topics and projects on which they may be working to the SMLUG. If possible, a short hands-on demo would be informative and welcomed.  Our meetings are free and open to public.  Invite a friend to our next meeting.  See you at the meeting.

	See you there.