[Smlug] Reminder: NOLA Mini Maker Faire

Michael Rainey mjrainey at cableone.net
Fri Mar 6 20:00:59 EST 2015

This is just a reminder for anyone interested in attending the NOLA Mini
Maker Faire on Saturday, March 7, 2015 10am to 5pm.
Attn: SMLUG,

This Saturday, a group of SMLUG members are headed to the NOLA Mini
Maker Faire.  We will be meeting in the parking area behind The First
Bank at 4402 Kalani Dr. Diamondhead, MS 39525 at 10:30am.  From there we
will make a stop in Slidell for lunch.  If you are interested in joining
the group let us know so we can expect you.

If this is the first you have heard of the NOLA Mini Maker Faire and
would like to check it out, here are the details:
http://nolamakerfaire.com/