[Smlug] Checking Pass Christian presentation room

Michael Rainey mjrainey at cableone.net
Wed Mar 2 20:45:25 EST 2016

Luckly, I have a couple of wifi dongles that I can use for the demo
machines.  I was also able to borrow a couple of monitors from work to
complete the setup.  Also, I hope to two of the SMLUG members who show
up for the talk will volunteer to assist anyone who want to use the
demos.  I think all that is left to do is show up and give the talk.

See everyone on Saturday.

Michael Rainey