[Smlug] NOLATech week

Spencer Candland spencerwcandland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:01:56 EDT 2016

Currently thinking about heading into New Orleans Saturday morning to check
out the digital day stuff, anyone is welcome to come along with me, will be
leaving at 6:30am and I am planning on spending the morning there, I intend
to be back in time for the meeting at 2.

I am also tempted to attend the Startup showcase tomorrow night, but not
entirely sure I want to drive into New Orleans twice in two days, let me
know if you are interested in either event.

- Spencer