[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 2pm

mjrainey at cableone.net mjrainey at cableone.net
Mon Feb 13 22:00:07 EST 2017

Greetings SMLUG,

This is a notice for the upcoming meeting of the SMLUG on Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 2pm.
The meeting will be held at the following location:

USM Library Gulf Park Campus
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS 39560

The SMLUG will be holding open discussions on Linux or other related topics.

Spence Candeland will be presenting the inotify to the SMLUG at the February meeting.  What is I notify?  Wikipedia's describes it as: "The inotify API provides a mechanism for monitoring filesystem events. Inotify can be used to monitor individual files, or to monitor directories."  What to know more?  Come to the meeting.

Member's are encouraged to share topics and projects to the SMLUG. If possible, a short hands-on demo would be informative and welcomed.  Our meetings are free and open to public.

See you there.