[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 2:00pm

mjrainey at cableone.net mjrainey at cableone.net
Mon Jul 10 22:00:05 EDT 2017

Greetings SMLUG,

This is a notice for the upcoming meeting of the SMLUG on Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 2:00pm.
The meeting will be held at the following location:

USM Library Gulf Park Campus
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS 39560

The SMLUG will be holding open discussions on Linux, free, and open source related topics.

For the July meeting we will be following up with Spence Candeland and John Pierce on presenting the SMLUG to other local groups to introduce ourselves and let the area know about who we are.

Member's are encouraged to share topics and projects to the SMLUG. If possible, a short hands-on demo would be informative and welcomed.  Our meetings are free and open to public.

See you there.