[Smlug] Interested in having a second meeting each month?

Michael Rainey mjrainey at cableone.net
Sun May 28 12:49:38 EDT 2017

When this discussion was brought up I suggested making it more of a
workshop than a meeting.  One topic or project is selected for the
second monthly meeting and we work/learn the subject until it is
exhausted.  This might mean having the meeting earlier in the day and
finding a location that will put up with our antics for a couple or
several hours.

This is my thought on the topic.  Are there any other thoughts or
opinions out there?

Michael Rainey