[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 2:00pm

Michael Rainey mjrainey at cableone.net
Sat Jun 20 12:18:46 EDT 2020

You are invited to join a meeting.
Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/SMLUG

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,2165132117#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers:
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=SMLUG

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to
audio: https://meet.jit.si/SMLUG#config.startSilent=true